If your team has prepared a season budget and now wants to begin executing some fund-raising event(s), please access the Sherwood Park Minor Hockey Association Fundraising Event Application via the link below.  We urge all teams to follow the process so the Association office can coordinate activity in the community and ensure our Provincial licensing and permissions are not jeopardized through non-approved events.  Thank you for your cooperation.

(Please click on the Link below then click on the Icon which will appear black)

 Fundraising Permit Request Form Click on Icon