3rd Vice President - Finance
- Manages the financial resources of the Association and obtains professional advice with
respect to financial matters when deemed necessary including obtaining professional
input and at times paid services with respect to the nature of the accounting records to be
maintained by the Association.
- Ensures all Association books and records are properly completed and arranges for an
independent audit of the Association’s financial records on a yearly basis and presents the
Audited Financial Statements at the Annual General Meeting.
- Assists the Operations Manager/Registrar with record keeping and financial matters.
- Prepares a proposed budget for presentation to and approval by the Executive Committee
for the upcoming year.
- Overseas the operations of the Sweater Director and Equipment Director